Important Rules Regarding Admission
- Admission to class XI will be provisional and is finalised after the declaration of Board Result.After the result the qualified candidates have to submit their class X mark-sheet within 15 days from the date of declaration of result.Otherwise the admission will be cancelled.
- There is no bar of religion, caste and creed for getting admission.
- Written and oral tests shall be taken at the time of admission.Mere qualifying in these tests shall not be sole ground of admission.
- Debarred students from any other school shall not be given admission.
- Only mentally and physically sound children are granted admission.
- Admission of LKG class is given to the children who attain the age of 4+.
- Answer Sheet of Entrance test shall not be shown to the parents at all.
1. Paste latest pass-port size photo on application forms.
2. Photocopy of Aadhaar Card must be attached with application form.
3. Photocopy of X class Board Roll Number must be attached with application form for admission in XI class.
4. Fee must be deposited within 7 days after the declaration of result otherwise the seat will be considered as vacant.
5. Parents must bring three latest coloured pass-port size photos (2×1½) of student with guardian (parents, brother, sister or any relative who can meet the student on parents day at the time of deposition of fee) so that identity card of the student can be made. Only three members are allowed on photo with the student.
FOR ADMISSION IN XI CLASS
1. For admission in science faculty (Medical & Non-Medical) there will be exam of English, Maths and Science subjects of 10th standard.
2. English and Maths for commerce & Arts faculty.
3. Question paper will be in both medium for all faculties (Science, Commerce, Arts).
4. All Subjects in class XI (Science & Commerce) will be only in English medium.
5. All Subjects in class XI (Arts Stream) are available in both mediums Hindi & English.
5. If a student has a gap year, he will not be eligible for entrance test.
6. Subjects in Arts and Commerce faculties are given below :
Arts : English, Hindi, Punjabi, Geography, Pol. Sci., Phy. Edu., Maths & Music
Commerce : English, Accountancy, B. Study, Economics, Phy. Edu., Maths, Music