Important Rules Regarding Admission
1. Admission to class XI will be provisional and finalized after the declaration of the Board Result. After the result, the qualified candidates have to submit their class X mark-sheet within 15 days from the date of declaration of result. Otherwise, the admission will stand cancelled.
2. There is no bar of religion, caste, and creed for getting admission.
3. The student must pass written and oral tests at the time of admission.
4. Debarred students from another school shall not be given admission.
5. Only mentally and physically sound children are granted admission.
6. A student must be of 4+ age to take admission in LKG class.
7. School is not liable to show answer sheets of the Entrance Tests to the parents.
8. Every new student must bring the following documents with him :
a) A school leaving certificate (S.L.C.) of the previous class passed from CBSE Affiliated School, or any other equivalent examination at par with C.B.S.E., Delhi. The D.E.O. / Competent authority of the Board must countersign the S.L.C.
b) The original birth certificate issued by Municipal Committee or Civil Hospital.
c) Character Certificate from the last attended institute.
d) Three copies of passport size photographs.
e) A new identity card is to be prepared every year with the latest photograph of the parents/guardian.
f) The students who desire to leave the school will not be given a school leaving certificate unless they settle all their pending dues. An application for issuing a school leaving certificate must be signed by the parents/guardians.
g) In the case of New Admission, the S.L.C. is to be submitted within ten days from the date of admission, failing which the admission will be deemed as cancelled.
1. Paste the latest passport size photo on the application form.
2. Ensure to deposit the fee within seven days after the result’s declaration, otherwise the seat will be considered vacant.
3. While depositing the fee, bring three latest passport-size colored photos (2×1½) of the student with a maximum of three guardians, including parents, brother, sister, or any relative. These photos will be used for the identity card of the student. Only the people featuring in these photos will be allowed to meet the student on parents day.
FOR ADMISSION IN XI CLASS
1. For admission in science stream there will be exams of English, Maths and Science for (Non-Medical) & For (Medical) there will be exams of English and Science subjects of 10th standard.
2. For Commerce: – English and Maths & For Arts: – English and Maths (optional).
3. Attach a photocopy of class X Board Roll Number with the application form for admission to the XI class.
4. All Subjects in class XI (Science, Commerce) will be in English medium only and both English & Hindi medium in Arts.
5. If a student has a gap year, he will not be eligible for the entrance test.
6. Subjects in Arts, Commerce & Science faculties are as follows:
Arts: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Geography, Political Science, Physical Education, Maths, Economics & Music.
Commerce: English, Accountancy, B. Study, Economics, Physical Education, Maths & Music.
Medical: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education & Music.
Non-medical: English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Physical Education & Music.