Shah Satnam Ji Boys’ School Hosts Successful and Inspiring Declamation Contest
Key goal of education is the overall development of learners. So Extra-Curricular activities make the part and parcel of education. We can realize the goal of education through active participation in extra-curricular activities. We at Shah Satnam Ji Boys’ School acknowledge this need and lay due emphasis on extra-curricular activities. Keeping up with the agenda, declamation contest was organized for class groups 3rd to 5th, 6th to 8th and 9th to 12th standards respectively on 17th, 18th and 19th May. It concluded with a prize giving away ceremony organized on 21st May, 2022. Posted along are the snapshots of the declamation and prize distribution contest. Results are as below.
Group – A
1. Guransh IV Class 1st Position
2. Jony V Class 2nd Position
3. Sukhreet IV Class 3rd Position
Group – B
1. Naman VII Class 1st Position
2. Bakshmeet VIII Class 2nd Position
3. Naman VI Class 3rd Position
Group – C
1. Sagar X Class 1st Position
2. Ansh Bajaj XII Class 2nd Position
3. Khushman XII Class 3rd Position
The school wishes the winners a big congratulations and the other participants good luck for the next time.